Welder I (9051)
Responsible for production line MIG welding. Welders fabricate and assemble metal structures through the use of weld machines, equipment, and measuring tools. Produce products according to customer or employer specifications. Set up, operate, and maintain welding equipment for optimal performance and safety.
1. Maintain a basic knowledge of company products, services, policies and procedures.
2. Exemplify company safety standards by practicing safe work habits, participating in safety meetings, and reporting unsafe working conditions.
3. Operate and/or use related equipment and tools: which include forklifts, hoists, slings, grinders (portable & bench), cutting torches, various hand tools, drills, and punches.
4. Maintain clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, regulations, and general housekeeping duties.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
Experience using hand and power tools, required.
Experience operating mobile equipment, preferred.
Must be able to pass weld test.
Welding Certificate, a plus
1. Must be able to stand for extended period of time.
2. Ability to frequently lift/push/pull up to 60 pounds.
3. Must be able to climb/stoop/kneel at heights up to 15 feet.
4. Works in varying weather conditions and temperatures.
5. Working conditions could include: dust, fumes and noise.
Pay starting at $12.00