About Peak Workforce Solutions
Peak Workforce Solutions, LLC is a Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE). Since 2012, many of the world's most respected companies have turned to Peak Workforce Solutions for innovative staffing solutions. Our approach to staffing enables us to meet your company's staffing needs across all divisions and departments.
- Medical and Supplemental Insurance after 1 year of hire
- Competitive pay and quarterly raises
- Holidays Off (Six federal holidays off)
What we are looking for?
We are currently looking to fill temp to hire positions in a manufactured environment and help distribute suspensions products for the automotive aftermarket and other specialty vehicles.
Order Picker Job Duties
- Manages to pick up ticket orders when in queue.
- Pull warehouse items from designated areas based on requirements.
- Make sure the order is accurate.
- Stages items correctly for delivery
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Oversees stock replenishment
- Ensures warehouse goals are met
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
- Shrink wraps products to pallets
- Loads delivery vehicles
- Packs warehouse orders as necessary
- Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately
- Performs other general warehouse duties as needed
Order Picker Skills and Qualifications:
Preferred experience in working in a warehouse environment, able to use RF scanner or other handheld device. Individuals that is able to be organized and show attention to detail in workload. Also have the ability to lift heavy object with or without assistance and able to stay on your feet for long periods of time while working in a fast paced work environment and stay positive, motivated, active and safety aware. Also have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with great communication skills and ability to work with a team but also independent at times.
- Ensure that items are undamaged.
- Clean shipping containers.
- Label items.
- Pack items into shipping containers.
- Seal and label shipping containers.
Packer/Filler Skills and Qualifications:
The Packer much be successful at showing attention to detail and the ability to organize items as he/she may go. The packer must be efficient in their position and not to damage items.
This person needs to be able to drive a stacker, bend, push, pull, lift and carry up to 50 lbs. Some tasks may be repetitive in nature i.e. sorting/inspecting parts. Must be computer literate, proficient in MS Office programs and able to be capable of running multiple programs and able to multi-task.
- Physical strength
- Able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- HS Diploma or GED preferred
- Prior experience working in a warehouse is preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to pass background check and pass drug test.
- Non-violent offenders are encourage to apply.