Part Time Mall Security (3980)
Part Time Security Officer needed
Searching for qualified applicants to fill a part time position. Position is 15-20 hours a week, mostly nights and weekends. Applicants need to have reliable transportation, and be prepared for last minute after hours. Job requires ability to walk continuously throughout the day and the ability to stay vigilant.
Security Officer Responsibilities:
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Security Officer Job Duties:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Escorting tenants and guest to vehicles if needed.
- Strictly enforcing all rules and regulations of the mall.
Qualifications and Skills
Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills, Must pass drug screen, Must pass background check.