PEAK WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS is a leading staffing, recruiting and workforce management company. Our company fills individual positions on demand, staffs for entire facilities, and manages outsourced recruiting programs for a wide variety of clients. The company’s specialized workforce solutions meet clients’ needs for a reliable, efficient workforce, and it serves a wide variety of industries. Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve our clients and the communities in which they work. Join Us!!
The Onsite Recruiter helps assign contract employees whose skills match customers' needs.
- Delivers high-quality service to customers and contract employees by matching contract employees' skills with customer needs.
- Develops and retains business by providing outstanding customer service.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.
- Responds to and qualifies job orders efficiently.
- Analyzes resumes accurately.
- Uses recruiting tools such as [applicant tracking and/or knowledge management software] to fill assignment orders rapidly with qualified contract employees.
- Enters skill code information accurately while maintaining and updating the existing computer database.
- Interviews candidates to evaluate their technical qualifications for assignments.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and printers/scanners.
1 to 3 years of recruiting/Staffing experience
$14 - $15/ hr.