A Services Group (ASG) is seeking highly professional and motivated event staff/security for an event in the Kissimmee/ Orlando FL area.
We are accepting applications for event staff/security positions to become part of our event team for July 4th. The selected individual(s) will be assigned a post at entry locations and identify risks to staff and patrons.
This is the first of ongoing events.
Food, water, Gatorade, and umbrellas for shade provided.
Pay Rate: $18.00/hour
Shift A: 4:00PM – 10:00PM
Shift B: 5:00PM – Midnight
- Control and direct parking
Monitor post and parking areas for debris
Monitor post to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
Enforce social distancing
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Work as part of a team
- Previous experience in security, military, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent preferred
All candidates must pass a drug screen
Who We Are: Founded over a decade ago by established law enforcement and security leaders, we are a private, family-owned company with extensive in-house resources. While our family ownership allows us the flexibly to uniquely meet our clients’ needs, our membership with the IH Services Family of Businesses gives us the ability to deliver high-touch service. Through our partnership with this elite group of businesses, we have access to the robust resources needed to service a range of clients across the country.