Building Services Supervisor (1176)
IH Services, Inc., one of the leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing & industrial, distribution, healthcare, commercial, and educational facilities is in need of a hands-on Supervisor with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
Duties include the following:
- To lead and to supervise associates
- Ensure that janitorial work, warehouse work, and floor projects are completed within required standards
- Employee training and counseling
This is a 12 hours shift work at a fast paced facility. This job requires for all associates to walk and to be standing for extended period of times. By applying to this position you acknowledge you meet these requirements. Training is provided. Applications with no resume attached won't be considered.
- Ability to lead and supervise
- Ability to follow instructions in both English and Spanish
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) required
- Ability to communicate on radio
- Ability to be standing and/or walking for extended periods of time
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
- 12 hrs shifts, 39-40 hours per week, 6:30pm to 6:30am (Night Shift) 6:30 am to 6:30pm (Day Shift)
MUST pass drug screen and background check
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
We are a $200 million dollar enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.