Building Services Specialist: Laundry Attendant, Columbia SC
IH Services, Inc. one of the leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing & industrial, distribution, healthcare, commercial, and educational facilities is in need of a laundry attendant in Columbia, SC with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
Duties include the following:
- Ability to complete and perform tasks as instructed from supervisor.
- Washing, sorting and returning personal clothing and linens for the facility according to schedule.
- Ability to follow instruction from manager
- Must have reliable transportation
- Previous laundry experience useful but not required as we are willing to train
First shift 7:00AM to 3:00pm
Weekends are required but scheduling is for five days a weekSecond shift 2:00pm to 7:00pm
Weekends are required but scheduling is for five days a week
Weekend shift available as well.
discussed at interview
Full Time, Part Time and Temp Positions Available
MUST pass drug screen and background check
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
We are a $200 million dollar enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.