IH Services is seeking to hire an experienced, self-motivated Admin/Recruiter for our location in Rossford, Ohio. Pay is hourly based on experience.
Pay Rate: $17/hour
The Staffing Recruiter sources, screens, interviews, and on-boards candidates according to client needs and established procedures. Having prior recruiting experience in janitorial work, warehouse logistics, or sanitation skill sets is preferred.
The Admin/Recruiter assists the Site Leader with administrative duties such as recruiting, payroll, safety training, janitorial assignments in alignment with scope of work. Must also be able to coach and delegate responsibilities to direct-reports accordingly, and adhere to compliance in on-boarding associates.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client’s business, strategic direction, processes, and policies.
- Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account to ensure highest level of client satisfaction possible
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client’s needs and output requirement
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
- Consistently exceed client and talent expectations, and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions
- 1 to 3 years of business experience with a minimum of 1 in either recruiting or staffing.
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated
- Intermediate-High computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- GED or High School Diploma.