Janitorial Site Manager
We are currently searching for an experienced manager to oversee building services operations within a distribution facility in 10 minutes south of Atlanta in East, GA. This facility requires an experienced manager who has documented success in hiring, training, scheduling and deploying a workforce of 20 people. This facility operates 7 days per week/24 hours per day.
This position requires exceptional communication skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to solve problems and make timely and effective decisions that support the most positive customer experience.
We offer a 401K with company match, health insurance, as well as paid vacation and holidays.
- Ensure safety program implementation and compliance
- Complete all online management and leadership training and development
- Recruit hire, train and deploy a capable work force
- Ensure all labor, supply and equipment budget targets are met
- Conduct periodic quality audits within the facility and address any deficiencies immediately
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with client leadership to ensure all requirements and expectations are achieved consistently
- Be able to adjust to changing customer’s needs
- 2 years proven leadership and management success
- Previous experience as a supervisor or manager in a janitorial or housekeeping services role is highly desired
- The ability to perform at the highest level with minimum supervision
- Exceptional communication, decision making, problem solving and people skills
- Must pass drug screen, background check and complete a short assessment
Salary $50,000 annual
About IH Services
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.