IH Services, Inc, one of the leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing & industrial, distribution, healthcare, commercial, and educational facilities is in need of reliable, permanent Trash Collectors for a medical facility located in _____________Aberdeen MD___________
- Replace full trash or cardboard carts with empty cart.
- Transports large wheeled trash carts (typically 1.5 yard capacity) from chute collection rooms to the trash compacter.
- Operates trash and cardboard compactors
- Responsible cleanliness of trash chute collection rooms and compactor area.
- Logs each cart swap-out on trash chute collection room log sheet.
- Safely operates and maintains PHS West 4000S Tugger.
- Must be able to move about the facility and between workstations while representing the department in a positive manner
- Must be able to follow direction, but also work independently
- Required to work with, mops, mop bucket/wringers, flatbed dollies, vacuums, putty knives, and all department powered equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate unpleasant odors and possible exposure to communicable diseases and bodily fluids; must be able to tolerate exposure to dust, cleaning chemicals and sewage.
- Must be able to move constantly throughout shift, lift or carry and otherwise transport equipment, furniture, etc.
- Performs other duties as instructed
Must pass drug screen and background check
Hours: Wed-Saturday 7am - 7pm or 7pm to 7am
Sunday-Wed 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am
$14.00 an hour.