IH Services, Inc
We are currently searching for an experienced manager to oversee building services operations within a Warehouse facility in Charleston TN. This facility requires an experienced manager who has documented success in hiring, training, scheduling and deploying a workforce 25+ people.
Our ideal candidate will be able to create a team culture that encourages the highest levels of performance, provides coaching and mentoring as needed and strives to create efficiencies and synergies that maximize the utilization of their workforce.
This position requires exceptional communication skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to solve problems and make timely and effective decisions that support the most positive customer experience.
We offer a 401K with company match, health insurance, as well as paid vacation and holidays.
About IH Services
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
We are an enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.
- Ensure safety program implementation and compliance
- Complete all online management and leadership training and development
- Recruit hire, train and deploy a capable workforce
- Ensure all labor, supply and equipment budget targets are met
- Conduct periodic quality audits within the facility and address any deficiencies immediately
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with leadership to ensure all requirements and expectations are achieved consistently
- Able to adjust to changing needs
- 2 years proven leadership and management success
- Previous experience as a supervisor or manager in a janitorial or housekeeping services role is highly desired
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office 365
- Familiarity with electronic timekeeping systems
- The ability to perform at the highest level with minimum supervision
- Exceptional communication, decision making, problem solving and people skills
- Must pass drug screen, background check and complete a short assessment
Salary will be discussed and is dependent on experience