IH Services, Inc., one of the leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing & industrial, distribution, healthcare, commercial, and educational facilities is in need of reliable, permanent elevator cleaners for a medical facility located in Toledo, Ohio
- Clean and disinfect all surfaces inside and outside elevator cabins and surrounding trim.
- Pay particular attention to cleaning and disinfecting push-buttons to mitigate the spread of germs and viruses.
- Dust mops and damp mops floors
- Display and retrieve “wet floor” signs
- Clean elevator tracks of all debris and dust buildup.
- Empties, cleans and relines trash cans located outside elevators on each floor.
- Must be able to move about the hospital campus and between workstations while representing the department in a positive manner
- Must be able to follow direction, but also work independently
- Required to work with mops, mop bucket/wringers, steamer, vacuums, putty knives.
- Must be able to tolerate unpleasant odors and possible exposure to communicable diseases and bodily fluids; must be able to tolerate exposure to dust and cleaning chemicals.
- Must be able to move constantly throughout shift, lift or carry and otherwise transport equipment.
- Must pass drug screen and background check
Hours: Evenings 4pm-12:30am
• Promotion opportunities
• Medical, dental, vision coverage (ACA Compliant)
• Vacation Time
• Paid Holidays