Environmental Services Housekeeping
IH Services, Inc, one of the leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing & industrial, distribution, healthcare, commercial, and educational facilities. We are seeking housekeepers for a long-term care facility located in the Hampstead area.
- Cleans residents' rooms as assigned, which includes dusting, furniture polishing, sanitizing bathrooms, sweeping floor, vacuuming carpet, cleaning mirrors, emptying trash, and general straightening and organizing
- Cleans, and organizes all common areas, therapy rooms as assigned, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Account Leader.
First and Second Shift Opportunities
- Every other weekend is required
Starts at $8.00 possibility for higher rate depending on experience. Some experience is preferred but we will train someone with an eagerness to learn and attention to detail.
All candidates must pass a drug screen and background check
About IH Services
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
- Must have reliable transportation as attendance and punctuality are expected and a condition to remain employed with the Company. Schedule flexibility is necessary.
- The ability to perform with minimum supervision is necessary
- The ability to complete assigned projects within given schedule is necessary
Please include a brief employment history and phone number with your response. We will contact you for an interview.