Overnight Assistant Manager Warehouse Janitorial (1265)
We are currently searching for an experienced assistant manager to oversee building janitorial services operations within a fulfillment center for Amazon located in Akron, OH. This facility requires an experienced manager who has documented success in training, scheduling and deploying a workforce of 80 or more people.
Our ideal candidate will be able to create a team culture that encourages the highest levels of performance, provides coaching and mentoring as needed and strives to create efficiencies and synergies that maximize the utilization of their work force.
This position requires exceptional communication skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to solve problems and make timely and effective decisions that support the most positive customer experience.
We offer a 401K with company match, health insurance, as well as paid vacation and holidays after completing one full calendar year with the company .
- Ensure safety program implementation and compliance
- Complete all training and development
- Deploy a capable work force
- Ensure all labor, supply and equipment targets are met
- Conduct periodic quality audits within the facility and address any deficiencies immediately
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with leadership to ensure all requirements and expectations are achieved consistently
- Be a good team role model
- 2 years proven leadership and management success
- Previous experience as a supervisor or manager in a janitorial or housekeeping services role is highly desired
- Familiarity with electronic timekeeping systems
- The ability to perform at the highest level with moderate supervision
- Exceptional communication, decision making, problem solving and people skills
- Must pass drug screen, background check and interview.
Pay rate will be discussed during time of hire.
- Must be willing to have a flexible schedule , it may vary from time to time
- Part Time Floater
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.