Newbold Services is seeking positive and energetic team members to support our mission to deliver The Ultimate Customer Experience at our facility in Fairburn, GA! If you desire a consistent, stable and secure position that provides meaningful work while building meaningful relationships, and advancement opportunities, Newbold Services should be your new home! We value integrity, humility, excellence, and we empower our team to work with an ownership mentality. What are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY
- Full Time Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (ACA Compliant)
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- We want you to grow and succeed! Our promote from within philosophy, will provide you with those opportunities.
- You are not just an employee. YOU are an integral part of our team!
- Part of our company purpose is to enrich the lives of our team members- both personally and professionally. Your success is our success!
We have Flexible (1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift) Schedules (Fulltime, Part time, Weekends)
- Cleaning and restocking restrooms
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and using scrubbers
- Cleaning break areas (wiping down tables, counters and appliances, etc.)
- Other cleaning duties as needed (stripping, buffing, and waxing)
- Ability to lead/supervise and perform tasks
- Supervise 2-5 janitorial employees.
- Employee training
We have a training program in place for all task or equipment we use. Our goal is to train and certify each employee in all areas and all equipment to ensure we give our best and for knowledge to all team
- Ability to follow instruction from manager
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to keep employees accountable
- Take initiative to get tasks completed
- Must pass drug screen and background check and have reliable transportation
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to work alone or within a team is a must.