Environmental Services Manager
We are currently searching for an experienced manager to oversee building services operations within a Long Term care facility in Bolivia, NC. This facility requires an experienced manager who has documented success in hiring, training, scheduling and deploying the housekeeping and laundry staff.
Our ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to solve problems and make timely and effective decisions that support the most positive customer experience.
Reporting to a District Manager, the Environmental Services Manager will work closely with housekeeping and laundry staff to continually improve their work performance. The Manager will assess, implement, monitor and continually improve training, education, quality assurance, and health and safety tools for all environmental services staff.
We offer health insurance as well as paid vacation and holidays.
- Ensure safety program implementation and compliance
- Complete all online management and leadership training and development
- Recruit hire, train and deploy a capable work force
- Ensure all labor, supply and equipment budget targets are met
- Conduct periodic quality audits within the facility and address any deficiencies immediately
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with client leadership to ensure all requirements and expectations are achieved consistently
- Be able to adjust to changing customer’s needs
- 2 years proven leadership and management success
- Previous experience as a supervisor or manager in a janitorial or housekeeping services role in a long-term care environment is highly desired
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office 365
- Familiarity with electronic timekeeping systems
- The ability to perform at the highest level with minimum supervision
- Exceptional communication, decision making, problem solving and people skills
- Must pass drug screen, background check and complete a short assessment
$700 per week
About IH Services
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.