IH Services is a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated Recruiter for our location in Opa Locka.
The Recruiter sources, screens, interviews, and on-boards candidates according to client needs and established procedures. Having prior recruiting experience in janitorial work, warehouse logistics, or sanitation skill sets is preferred.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client’s business, strategic direction, processes, and policies.
- Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account to ensure highest level of client satisfaction possible
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client’s needs and output requirement
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
- Maintain organized filing systems
- Previous experience in recruiting, staffing field is desired
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- GED or High School Diploma
- Bilingual (English/Spanish is a must)
• Promotion opportunities
• Medical, dental, vision coverage (ACA Compliant)
• Vacation Time
• Paid Holidays
IH Services is a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.