Night Shift Team Leader
IH Services, Inc., one of the leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing & industrial, distribution, healthcare, commercial, and educational facilities is in need of a hands-on Team Leader with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
$14.00 x hour
This is a night shift position (6:30pm to 6:30 am, 39-40 hrs x week). This job requires for all associates to walk and to be standing for extended period of times. It also requires for you to be able to bend your knees down to the floors, to reach over your shoulders, and to pull/lift weight as part of your daily routine. By applying to this position you acknowledge you meet these requirements. Training on daily tasks is provided. Applications with no resume won't be considered.
Duties include the following:
- Ability to lead and train associates in warehouse tasks and safety precautions
- Assist the Shift Supervisor as needed
- Ability to listen and to answer radio calls in both English and Spanish
- Ability to obtain the forklift driver certification within 30 days of hire
- Ability to follow instructions from Supervisor and upper Management
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
- Forklift experience is preferred. Training is provided
- Previous warehouse work experience preferred
MUST pass drug screen and background check
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.