TEAM LEAD (NIGHT SHIFT!) (CAMPBELLSVILLE)
IH Services, Inc., one of the leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing & industrial, distribution, healthcare, commercial, and educational facilities, is in need of a Team Lead on Night Shift.
This position is a fast pace job with high cleaning standards. The position requires associates to walk and to be standing for extended periods of time. It also requires for you to be able to pull and push weight on a regular basis. By applying to this position you acknowledge to meet these requirements. Our Team Leads show passion for our work, aim to please our customer, and strive to take care of their shift team.
- Removal of trash and cardboards from assigned area using pallet jacks.
- Safely dispose of corrugate/trash and operate auger (training provided)
- Filling out Lead / Shift Reports
- Communicating and working well with management, other team leads, and employees.
- Making safety a priority for yourself and your team.
- Housekeeping Duties
- Assisting employees with their tasks
- Training new hires
- Leading safety meetings
- Encouraging Employees
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Must have reliable Transportation
- Safety oriented
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to follow provided schedule and to be on time (Perfect attendance is a REQUIRED for our leads!)
- The ability to work alone and within a team is a must
- The ability to follow instructions and communicate with management is a must
Wednesday - Saturday 5pm - 3:30am (Four days on, THREE Days off!) (Overtime optional when available)
Pay Rate: $14 / hour! (Paid Bi-Weekly on Fridays)
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries. Apply today, come in for an interview this week!
Number of Hires for this Role: 1
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Supplemental Insurance (offered immediately)
- ACA Medical Coverage (Offered to eligible employees after one-year)
- Referral Bonuses
- Ability to switch shifts
IF YOU WORK YOUR FULL SCHEDULED WEEK AND ARE NOT TARDIED, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL $1/HOUR TO YOUR PAY