IH Services is a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
We are seeking to hire an experienced, self-motivated Admin/Recruiter for our locations in Dallas, TX
Pay Rate: $18-$20 per Hour
Recruiting for up to 3 locations. Some travel required
The Admin/Recruiter assists the Site Leader with administrative duties such as recruiting, safety training and janitorial assignments in alignment with scope of work. Must also be able to coach and delegate responsibilities to direct-reports accordingly, and adhere to compliance in on-boarding associates.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assisting manager with payroll, recruiting, new hire orientation and paperwork
- Scheduling hours, running background checks, completing drug tests on new associates
- Typing up memos for management
- Training new employees
- Assist in plant safety inspections
- Other duties as requested.
- 1 to 3 years of business experience with a recruiting experience highly desired
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated
- Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office and Excel, and ATS systems
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Spanish/English Bilingual preferred but not required
• Promotion opportunities
• Medical, dental, vision coverage (ACA Compliant)
• Vacation Time
• Paid Holidays