Trash Collector/pallet management
IH Services, Inc, one of the leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing & industrial, distribution, healthcare, commercial, and educational facilities is in need of reliable, permanent Trash Collectors for a facility located in Carteret NJ
- Replace full trash or cardboard carts with empty cart.
- Transport large wheeled trash carts (typically 1.5 yard capacity) from chute collection rooms to the trash compacter.
- Operates trash and cardboard compactors
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of trash chute collection rooms and compactor area.
- Must be able to follow direction, but also work independently
- Required to work with, mops, mop bucket/wringers, flatbed dollies, vacuums, putty knives, and all department powered equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate unpleasant odors , must be able to tolerate exposure to dust, cleaning chemicals, and sewage.
- Must be able to move constantly throughout shift, lift or carry and otherwise transport equipment, furniture, etc.
- Performs other duties as instructed
Must pass drug screen and background check
Wednesday to Saturday day/night 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am