Janitorial Account Manager
IH Services, a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the industrial manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
Salary: $57,200 per year
We are in need of an experienced manager to oversee the Janitorial operations for a facility in Opa-Locka, FL. This facility requires an experienced manager who has documented success in deploying a workforce of 140 employees in a 24/7 operation.
This position requires exceptional communication skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to solve problems and make timely and effective decisions that support the most positive customer experience.
- Competitive base salary
- Paid vacation/holiday
- 401K with company match
- Company lap top and cell phone
- Medical/Dental/Vision/ Insurance
- Ensure safety program implementation and compliance
- Complete all online management and leadership training and development
- Recruit hire, train and deploy a capable work force
- Ensure all labor, supply and equipment budget targets are met
- Conduct periodic quality audits within the facility and address any deficiencies immediately
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with client leadership to ensure all requirements and cleaning expectations are achieved consistently
- Be able to adjust to changing customer’s needs
- Must be willing to be hands on in all areas of the contract.
- 2 years proven leadership and management success
- Previous experience as a manager in a janitorial or housekeeping services role is highly desired but not required
- College degree preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel
- Previous experience with electronic timekeeping desired
- The ability to perform at the highest level with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate with all levels
- Exceptional decision making, problem solving and people skills
- Must pass drug screen, background check and complete a short assessment