IH Services is a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated Admin/Recruiter for our location in Robbinsville NJ.
Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour
The Admin/Recruiter assists the Site Leader with administrative duties such as recruiting, safety training and janitorial assignments.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client’s business, strategic direction, processes, and policies.
- Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account to ensure highest level of client satisfaction possible
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client’s needs and output requirement
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
- Consistently exceed client and talent expectations, and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions
- 1 to 3 years of business experience with a minimum of 1 in either recruiting or staffing.
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated
- Intermediate-High computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- GED or High School Diploma.
• Promotion opportunities
• Medical, dental, vision coverage (ACA Compliant)
• Vacation Time
• Paid Holidays