Janitorial Site Leader
IH Services, Inc. is a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the industrial manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
We are in need of an experienced manager to oversee the janitorial operations for a facility in Franklin, KY. This facility requires an experienced manager who has documented success in deploying a workforce of 14+ employees.
This position requires exceptional communication skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to solve problems and make timely and effective decisions that support the most positive customer experience.
Compensation up to $38,000
- Competitive base salary
- Paid vacation/holiday
- 401K with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision/ Insurance
- Ensure safety program implementation and compliance
- Complete all online management and leadership training and development
- Recruit hire, train and deploy a capable work force
- Ensure all labor, supply and equipment budget targets are met
- Conduct periodic quality audits within the facility and address any deficiencies immediately
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with client leadership to ensure all requirements and cleaning expectations are achieved consistently
- Be able to adjust to changing customer’s needs
- Must be wiling to be hands on in all areas of the contract.
- 2 years proven leadership and management success
- Previous experience as a supervisor or manager in a janitorial or housekeeping services role is highly desired but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel
- Previous experience with electronic timekeeping desired
- The ability to perform at the highest level with minimum supervision
- Exceptional communication, decision making, problem solving and people skills
- Must pass drug screen, background check and complete a short assessment