We are looking for a strong leader for Environmental Lead, Tupelo, MS
Pay $11.50 to start
Monday- Friday 6 am to 3 pm, occasional weekends
- Responsible for cleaning designated areas areas, removing debris, and keeping all the corners and areas of an organization clean and tidy.
- Coordinating and working in relation with other cleaning teammates
- Keeping environmental area clean and organized.
- Sorting, labeling and putting drums on pallets according to contents.
- Pouring oil from drum into oil collection system using a drum lift.
- Maintaining a system to check drums/totes within the plant and swap out as needed.
- Must have good work ethic, good attendance and be self motivated.
- MUST be able to pay attention to detail and a high sense of integrity.
- Load truck once a week with waste drums.
- Other jobs as needed
Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge for Career Success
- Communication skills (teamwork)
- Strong Work Ethic
- The physical ability to bend, reach, stretch, walk, and bend during the daily routine.
- Stand for a long period of time
- Ability to work at both team and independent levels
- Forklift experience
- Safe history with forklift
- Able to keep up with truck loads, maintain paper work and do weekly reports.
About IH Services
IH Services provides clean working environments for industrial, commercial, distribution, healthcare, and institutional clients throughout the United States. Our reputation is built on our ability to identify our customers’ needs, and to select, train and manage the right people to meet those needs.