AFTERNOON & MIDNIGHT SHIFT PLANT WORKERS NEEDED - IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!!
Immediate Production Operator, FORKLIFT/HILO & Quality Inspector openings on Afternoon & Midnight shifts
AFTERNOON- 3:20pm - 11:30pm (Mon - Fri)
MIDNIGHT- 11:20pm - 7:30am (Sun - Fri)
- Steel Toe boots or shoes are REQUIRED
PRODUCTION & QUALITY INSPECTORS:
- Above all, ensure a safe work environment while complying with environmental and quality rules and policies (ISO14001, TS16949, MIOSHA).
- Understand and follow written, verbal, and visual process instructions.
- Properly use gauges to perform process as instructed.
- Proper part identification using internal inventory control procedures and documents.
- Completion of manufacturing related documentation, including but not limited to production sheets, scrap reporting, and lot tags.
- Support the corrective/preventive action process; Participate on teams and assist with the implementation of corrective actions (ie: Safety, Scrap reduction, etc.)
- Build productive relationships with all levels of employees within the organization and support teams to resolve production problems and issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrates safety as TOP PRIORITY
- Ability to successfully prioritize responsibilities to ensure customer group satisfaction
- Understand and comply with Federal, State, and plant wide safety regulations as well as policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal communication skills to effectively present information as needed to reach goals and objectives
- Ability to obtain Client's Powered Industrial Truck license covering Lo-Lift, Hi-lo, and Stacker
- Understanding of ISO 14001 and TS16949 standards relating to material organization
- Make certain that levels of raw material and shop supplies are adequate and available at work stations
- Pick up and properly dispose of all scrap from production operation areas
- Accurately identify raw material required based on product and equipment specific needs; Deliver identified raw material to work stations as production necessitates
- Successfully complete daily housekeeping functions, including but not limited to, gathering loose powder, maintaining inventory organization, and proper storage of production cardboard
- Communicate powder levels to Production Leadership team on daily basis
- Audit partial racks (powder and parts) daily
- Breakdown and dispose of empty bulk packs and skids
- Verify identification tags on Production material and inventory are correctly assigned; Communicate improperly identified material to Production Leadership
- Participate in Materials related 5S/Housekeeping programs and events
- Other duties as assigned
- Six months experience in a Manufacturing environment PREFERRED (1 year for FORKLIFT/HILO)
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing to undergo and successfully pass a Background check & Drug test
- Reliable transportation
$15-16 per hour *depending on position
About Peak Workforce Solutions
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!