IH Services, Inc., is a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the industrial manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries. We are in need of an experienced manager to oversee the Janitorial operations for a facility located Galesburg, MI. This facility requires an experienced manager who has documented success in deploying a workforce of multiple employees in a (24/7) operation.
Salary: $900-1000 per week
This position requires exceptional communication skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to solve problems and make timely and effective decisions that support the most positive customer experience.
- Competitive base salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO) start earning first day
- Company lap top and cell phone
- Medical/Dental/Vision/ Insurance
- Ensure safety program implementation and compliance
- Complete all online management and leadership training and development
- Recruit hire, train and deploy a capable work force
- Ensure all labor, supply and equipment budget targets are met
- Conduct periodic quality audits within the facility and address any deficiencies immediately
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with client leadership to ensure all requirements and cleaning expectations are achieved consistently
- Be able to adjust to changing customer’s needs
- Must be willing to be hands on in all areas of the contract.
- 2 years proven leadership and management success
- Previous experience as a manager in a janitorial or housekeeping services role is highly desired but not required
- College degree preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel
- Previous experience with electronic timekeeping desired
- The ability to perform at the highest level with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate with all levels
- Exceptional decision making, problem solving and people skills
- Must pass drug screen, background check and complete a short assessment